We are offering you a bespoke management system for your company, but what is that exactly?
It’s a framework based on a structured integration of best practice(s) – built around the Plan, Do, Check, Act Cycle. Our bespoke management systems are written to suit most business types and sizes, and are focused around 3 key elements:
- Quality (BS EN ISO 9001:2008)
- Environmental (BS EN ISO 14001:2004)
- Safety (OHSAS 18001:2007)
Management systems are there to define how a business manages its activities and helps it meet the objectives it has set itself, such as:
- Satisfying the customer’s quality requirements
- Meeting environmental objectives
- Complying with legal requirements
Our Management Systems are written with three main components; the quality management system (QMS), safety management system (SMS), and environmental management system (EMS). Documents include Policies, Procedures, Risk Assessments, Forms, Objectives and Targets, Aspects and Impacts.